Sunday, January 2, 2011

12 Days 2011: 7th Day

courtesy of my blog: http://cjferrara.blogspot.com/

Happy New Year, My True Loves. I'm still on this bird kick. It's sad, really. I've been giving you all these birds, and encouraging you to eat them. I've completely forgotten their entertainment value!

So today, I give to you, Seven Swans a-Swimming! And they're great. They are the world's only avian synchonized swim team. They can do all kinds of formations like the Figure 8, the Half Moon, the Double Dip, the Pennsylvanian Horseshoe, the Armenian Googoo Cluster, the Wonder Twins "Form of... Water," The Straight Line, and the Amityville Random Placement All Over the Field; just to name a few.

To accomodate the troupe, I went into your back yard and dug out a gigantic pond for them to swim in. Your yard was actually a bit small, so I went into your neighbors' yards as well. I hope they don't mind. And if they do, I will totally explain and treat them to a fine performance of their routine set to the music of that great neo-classical composer, Sir Mix A. Lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment