Tuesday, January 4, 2011

12 Days 2011 : 9th and 10th Day

courtesy of my blog: http://cjferrara.blogspot.com

Sorry I missed a day, my true loves, but those maids a-milking got me distracted. Fortunately, the next two days' gifts go together. I know how much of a fan of "Dancing With the Stars" you are; and I know that you watch it because you're a connoisseurr of the dance. So, here we go...

My True Loves, for your entertainment, I give you Nine Ladies Dancing, AND Ten Lords a-leaping. Together, they partner up to do a perfect Pas de Dixneuf. It's really cool, the ladies do ballet, and the lords do traditional Russian dance and aerial acrobatics. You'd think they wouldn't go together, but strangely they do.

There is that one extra lord, though. He just stands upstage center, and leaps up and down. He's a bit extraneous, but the ladies and the other lords are so phenomenal, that they more than compensate.

They need plenty of room, so clear out all the furniture from your place, and enjoy the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment