Monday, December 27, 2010

12 Days 2010: 2nd Day

courtesy of my blog: http://cjferrara.blogspot.com/

Sorry this is so late, my true loves. I was out looking for Turtle Doves. At first I thought they were a crossbreed of Turtles and Doves. So, I was looking in Reptile stores. I thought, "Cool! A Turtle that can fly! Either that or a dove with a protective covering that can retract its head when it's scared." Boy, was I wrong.

Finally, I hit a bird store, and the dude there set me right. So, here we go.  On this, the second day of Christmas, I give to you Two Turtle Doves!
Now, I got you two females. Two males would have been too agressive and would have killed each other. A Male and a female, well, you know... let's just say we'd have a lot more than 2, wouldn't we? So, two female turtle doves, and unless one spontaneously changes gender like in Jurassic Park, you should be fine.

And if you're not in the mood for a pet, I understand that they are delicious with an Orange Glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment