Wednesday, January 4, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10

Greetings, and Happy Birthday to my lovely wife, and my mom. Both were born on the 10th day of Christmas. So much to celebrate, I just want to leap. In fact, me and 9 other Lords will be a-leaping just for all of you, my true loves.

The number 3 Best Christmas song of all time, is so amazing... I'm gonna put this out there. It's impossible to ruin. It's "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire.) Nat "King" Cole did it first and best. (Actually, I believe it was Mel Torme, who also wrote it.) Many others have followed suit, and I'm going to say that I have to date NEVER heard a bad rendition of it. Someone, I dare you, name me a bad version of this song.

As opposed to the number 3 worst Christmas song of all time. I've, sadly, heard SEVERAL renditions of this one, and ALL of them, no matter how talented or brilliant, or hot they are, ALL of them Suck. It's "All I Want For Christmas Is You." A.K.A. "That stupid-ass Mariah Carey Song." Naturally, Mariah's version sucks, but what blows my mind is how, after her recording sucked so badly, other people tried it as well. No accounting for taste, I guess.

Get ready for the pipes. The Pipes are calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previously on "24"